STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man, and it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and death on the cross to provide for our redemption, burial and resurrection from the dead, bodily ascension into Heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a Godly life.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed by accepting through faith God’s gift of salvation, which was made possible by Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection.
Deuteronomy 6:4; 2 Corinthians 13:14; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21; John 10:35; Matthew 5:18; John 1:1,14; Luke 1:26-28; 2 Corinthians 5:21; John 6:19; Romans 3:24; Matthew 28:6; Hebrews 8:1; Hebrews 7:25; Acts 1:11; Luke 21:27; Acts 5:3,4; Titus 3:5; Romans 8:9; Ephesians 5:18; Ephesians 4:30; Genesis 1:26,27; Romans 3:23, 5:8,8:1; John 3:16-19, 5:24; Ephesians 2:8-10